I know that we all like to take a peek into an artist’s sketchbook and get that behind-the-scenes look at their art processes. Often what may seem mundane to the artist, might actually be totally weird, cool and inspiring to an observer.
With that in mind, I thought it would be nice to round-up my favorite art journaling posts. It’s actually been fun to look back at my own work and getting that sense of creative accomplishment and enjoyment.
I hope my pages will inspire you to create and have fun in the process.
- Art Journal With Me – Making a Cover
- A-Z Art Journal Beginning
- My Sketchbooks and Journals
- Creative Progress and Play
- Art Journal Peek and Taking/Making the Time
- Pensieri – My First Handmade Zine
- Scrappy Art Journaling With Linda Tieu (guest post on Balzer Designs)