Looking for a cute scrapbook paper printable? How about this sunny side up egg design I created, super cute and bright for your papercrafting projects.
Looking for a fun creative project?
Use these free printable egg pattern paper designs to make a travelers notebook, decorate your planner and papercraft to your hearts content!
I’ve always been a fan of eating eggs (in all ways), but really love the motif itself because somehow, it lends itself to being happy! How can you not smile with a big ‘ole yellow face looking back up at you? At least if you imagine the world as always kawaii 🙂
I was browsing a sunny side up pinterest board and created these printables for a guest post years back. But these kawaii sunny side up egg motifs are still super cute today. I created a simple pattern in multiple colors to use as a crafty printable, see how the little eggies have a tiny happy face popping up here and there – cuteness, eh?
I used this cute scrapbook paper printable to make my own little paper notebooks.
It’s an easy DIY, just print the patterns on cardstock for a heavier cover and cute them to your preferred size to create a little notebook. I punched holes and sewed everything together, but you can also use staples.
These little notebooks make great gifts, but I actually carry them in my purse for notes and for my kids to draw in when we are out and about. You can visit my longstitch bookbinding tutorial if you want to know the details of sewing the book together.
A few quick bookbinding tips:
– Prefold each piece of paper to make them nicely creased and fitted together
– The thicker the paper you use, the less pieces you should use together before it gets too bulky
– Prepunch holes if you are handsewing to make the process go smoothly
– Use binder clips to hold it all together when you are punching holes and sewing
– Trim your booklet after you are finished binding to get a finished clean edge