These are the services, products and tools that I use for my artwork, design business and personal creative pursuits.
Disclosure: There might be affiliate links below in my list of resources. It means if you make a purchase after clicking the links, this blog will make a small commission at no additional cost to you. Every dollar helps with the costs of running this blog. All opinions are my own and I truly hope this information will be helpful to you!
- old Apple iPhone 6s Rose Gold (as my camera, video camera, everything)
- HP Envy Photo Printer
- Fabriano inkjet paper/cardstocks
- HP Office printer paper (for most printables I use plain printer paper!)
- Canon Fine Art Papers and Photo Papers (sometimes I will use thicker, nicer photo papers when necessary)
- Bookbinding tools (I buy online on Amazon)
- I consider all books to be informative resources for learning, getting inspiration and new ideas. I love The Artist’s Way for starting your creative journey… but there are a million more – message me if you want to chat books!
- I also love Audible, especially when the author reads the book!
- If you didn’t already know, I’m into essential oils and use them daily for the health benefits as well as emotional support. Let me know if you want to chat oils as well!
- Tony Robbins – Unshakeable: your Financial Freedom Playbook
- Adobe Creative Cloud subscription
- HP Instant Ink
- A2 Hosting
- Namecheap (for domain names)
- Blurb (to print my photobooks)
- and of course all the digital printables I create!
- Affordable graphics from The Hungrey JPEG
- Amazing design bundles from Craft Bundles
- More graphics and fonts from Creative Market
- CreativeBug (Get 3 months for $1)
- LifeBook by Willowing
- CreativeLive online classes
- Get Messy Art Journal