These are the services, products and tools that I use for my artwork, design business and personal creative pursuits.
Disclosure: There might be affiliate links below in my list of resources. It means if you make a purchase after clicking the links, this blog will make a small commission at no additional cost to you. Every dollar helps with the costs of running this blog. All opinions are my own and I truly hope this information will be helpful to you!
- old Apple iPhone 6s Rose Gold (as my camera, video camera, everything)
- HP Envy Photo Printer
- Fabriano inkjet paper/cardstocks
- HP Office printer paper (for most printables I use plain printer paper!)
- Canon Fine Art Papers and Photo Papers (sometimes I will use thicker, nicer photo papers when necessary)
- Bookbinding tools (I buy online on Amazon)
- I consider all books to be informative resources for learning, getting inspiration and new ideas. I love The Artist’s Way for starting your creative journey… but there are a million more – message me if you want to chat books!
- I also love Audible, especially when the author reads the book!
- Adobe Creative Cloud subscription
- HP Instant Ink
- A2 Hosting
- Namecheap (for domain names)
- Blog advertising with Ezoic
- Blurb (to print my photobooks)
- and of course all the digital printables I create!
- Affordable graphics from The Hungry JPEG
- Amazing design bundles from Craft Bundles
- More graphics and fonts from Creative Market
- CreativeBug (Get 3 months for $1)
- LifeBook by Willowing
- CreativeLive online classes
- Any of Alisa Burke online classes
- My Etsy shop (Get 40 free listings if you open your own shop)
- My Patreon
- My TeePublic Shop (You can sell on TeePublic too!)
- My shutterstock (Start selling your own designs on Shutterstock here…)
- My Zazzle shop
- My RedBubble
- My Spoonflower
- if you shop on Amazon through my links, I get a bit of commission to help pay for hosting costs – thank you! AMAZON.com – AMAZON.co.uk