Hope you had a lovely holiday with family and friends!
I’ve been trying to clean up my space and found myself tempted to dive into a bit of crafty fun. Nothing like getting your hands into materials to spark inspiration. I noticed that my collection of leather has been building up, so I thought it was about time I used my leather scraps for something. Often a project that uses fabric can be applied to leather as well. Here’s my round up of leather craft tutorials – enjoy!
- Tips for sewing leather
- Using leather for rubber stamps!
- 9 Things you should Make with Leather
- DIY Leather Foldover Clutch
- DIY Leather Bow Bracelet
- Leather pouch to hold stationery as a gift
- Leather flower
- Leather feathers
- Business Card Wallet
- Leather packaging bow
- Cowboy boot wallet
- Leather bracelet with pretty flower embellishments
- Bits of pieces of leather as decoration
- Old fashioned leather pouch
- Pinterest board of leather scrap ideas
If you are looking to buy leather, think of upcycling old jackets, boots and purses you already have. Sometimes it’s cheaper to get something from a second hand shop as well. Otherwise, you can check out the Tandy Leather Factory. Is there a leather project that really peaks your interest?! Share your projects… because I definitely will.