Who doesn’t want to be organized and plan for success, right?
I’ve always loved notebooks, stationery and planning… but always found it difficult to fit myself into a specific format, a specific number of pages and all the pre-printed planner systems out there.
I have always found myself wasting pages, skipping pages and often not having enough of certain pages. It’s a one size does not fit all situation.
That’s why I turned to creating printables and came up with my own set of perpetual planner pages.
I have tried bullet journaling and love the flexibility, but I also found redrawing boxes to be a waste of my time in the long-term.
Creating a perpetual, flexible printable design was the in-between that suits my needs.
These perpetual planner pages are between the two spectrums. It’s ready-made and easily printed again and again, but you can fill in the dates and use the unlabelled lined, list and blank pages for a variety of planning needs. I find this system to works the best for me.
You will get printable pages in both A4 or Letter sized PDFs for:
- year-long, 12 month calendar of goals page
- monthly calendar at-a-glance page
- weekly calendar at-a-glance with notes page
- check list lined note page
- half page blank note page
- full page blank brainstorming page
These perpetual calendar and planner pages will help you:
- plan your year-long goals, be your future log and record important dates that you want to see year-at-a-glance
- organize your monthly calendar, blog, or menu planning in a month-at-a-glance view
- organize your weekly tasks along with a notes checklist page
- organize your lists and to-dos no matter how many pages you need
- help you braindump, draw or mindmap ideas on blank pages
DOWNLOAD FOR FREE:
So, I hope these free planner printables will help you in your productivity and planning. Enjoy for your personal use and don’t miss out on any of my printable posts moving forward – just sign-up for my email newsletter here >>